2 ingredient Oreo Chocolate Mousse Graveyard cups are a super quick and easy Halloween dessert - perfect for the party table!
A quick, 2 ingredient chocolate mousse, put in cups, topped with crushed oreo 'dirt' and Tim Tam gravestones. I used melted white chocolate and a snaplock bag with the corner snipped off to write RIP.
Click here to pin this to your Halloween board on Pinterest
Other great Halloween ideas
Chocolate Mousse Graveyard Cups
- 250 ml cream
- 150 g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 6 oreos
- 4 Tim Tams (or similar chocolate biscuits)
- 2 TBSP white chocolate buttons
- In a medium sized bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form. Melt the chocolate and fold into the cream. Spoon into 4 glasses.
- Crush the oreos in the food processor or blender and spoon the crumbs onto the mousse.
- Melt the white chocolate buttons and spoon into a small snaplock bag. Cut a small hole in the corner and pipe RIP onto the Tim Tams. Allow the chocolate to harden (this will only take a few minutes) and then stick the Tim Tam into the chocolate mousse.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge.