This easy Halloween bark only takes a few minutes to put together and uses all of your favourite candy! It’s also a great way to use up leftover Halloween candy!
This is the easiest Halloween treat you could possibly make!
Melt your favourite chocolate, spread on a baking tray and go crazy sprinkling all sorts of Halloween candy sprinkled on top. This would even be a great post Halloween treat – it’s the perfect way to use up any leftover Halloween candy!
Click here to pin this to your Halloween board on Pinterest
Leave it to set in the fridge, and then break it up into pieces and serve!
Other great Halloween ideas
- 250 g chocolate, broken into pieces, or chocolate chips (I used a mixture of milk chocolate & dark chocolate)
- 1 c assorted Halloween candy, e.g. mini M&M's, chocolate wafer sticks, candy corn, sprinkles etc
- Prepare a baking sheet with baking paper or a Silpat liner
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 20 second bursts until smooth.
- Using a rubber spatula, spread the chocolate on the baking paper and top with the Halloween candy.
- Allow to set in the fridge or freezer for 15 minutes or until hard.
- Break into uneven pieces.