This easy Greek Pasta Salad is the perfect side dish to take to any summer BBQ or potluck. With a delicious homemade dressing and only a handful of simple ingredients it’s a real crowd pleaser!
Summer is officially here! Well, for now. It’s been cold, windy and pretty miserable for the last few weeks and then suddenly, two beautiful days in a row! My garden is planted, the shorts are out of storage and I am ready to embrace everything summer – especially food! You’ve been requesting more summery salad ideas and I hear you loud and clear. No more boring green salads!! Let’s jump in with an epic Greek pasta salad!
Click here to pin this post to your salad and side dishes recipes board on Pinterest to save it for later
Summer food for me means lazy cooking. And by lazy cooking I’m talking meat thrown on the BBQ and dished up next to epic salads that are quick to make and will happily sit around in the fridge for a few days and be the perfect side dish for multiple meals (and quick lunches) during the week. This pasta salad fits the bill perfectly!
This Greek pasta salad is:
– Easy to prepare
– Packed full of flavour
– Uses in season ingredients – cucumbers and cherry tomatoes are getting cheaper by the day!
– Perfect for taking to BBQ’s or potlucks!
Other great salad recipes:
Made this? Tag me on Instagram @thekiwicountrygirl and hashtag it #thekiwicountrygirl.
Greek Pasta Salad
- 500 grams dried pasta spirals
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup sliced olives
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- Cracked pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and allow to cool.
- Add pasta and all other salad ingredients to a large salad bowl. Make the dressing by adding all dressing ingredients to a jar and shaking well to combine and pour over the salad. Mix together well
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Pasta salad will keep well in the fridge for 3-4 days